Friday, December 17, 2010

Seeing Stars!

These are my urns outside! They are very simple, no greens...Just silver and grapevine! They aren't my favourite urns I've done, but they look pretty from the road! LOL ...They do look nice at night though.........
I think this may still be a work in progress....... any suggestions?



This is pretty on my ledge in the kitchen, and the vintage jar is adorable with the christmas scene on it....Can you see the deer? So cute!

And here is an outdoor vignette. I got this chair at an auction for 5 dollars, it's seen a few colors, but now is Red for Christmas! The stool I had the hubby make for me and painted it the same shade. The cost was 0 dollars...made from left-over wood!!!
Don't you just love the holidays?!
Cindy
xo

7 comments:

  1. All so cute Cindy!!
    And yes, I LOVE the holidays!!!
    Looks like you do too!
    Have a great weekend!

    Deborah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a good find, and love that chair!
    Happy holidays,
    E&J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your twig/branches star is fantastic! I just might be tempted to walk away with it! Looks lovely sitting on your chair, complementing the star cut-out on the table "skirt" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your red chair and bench vignette. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outside decorations! Merry Christmas♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outside is lovely and welcoming! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the red chair and stool and the twig star- so Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments make me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails