Sunday, December 5, 2010

O Christmas Tree!

The Santa Clause parade was tonight in our town! But I had to work..... the life of a nurse! Grrr But my hubby took my little one with some friends and then went back to an after party and had Chili, pizza, and loads of fun! Thats what kids remember, running around the house, staying up late! They had a blast. As you can tell, I'm a little bitter, but a girl has to do what she has to do.

So, anyhow, I'm home now sitting by the tree all cozy! It's sooooo cold outside, WoW!! Winter is here to stay I think.




Here is the top of my tree...It was very inexpensive and I love it! I have a Santa, star and now this lovely finial. My favourite ornaments on the tree are these glass stars. They are from the Alfred Sung collection. Gorgeous!! I also used burlap garland, silver beads, a bit of black and some wooden little skates.



I have some vintage garland as well, see the little top hats and round christmas signs. So, cool! So, there you have it. My tree for 2010...wow, I can't believe how fast the time goes by.
I'll be linking to some tree parties next week so, check back for lots of beautiful Tree ideas. I'll put the link up then.
Enjoy your holiday Season
Cindy
xo

Linking to: Tuesday's Treasures

30 comments:

  1. Ooh-la-la thats a gorgeous looking tree!!
    Very creative Cindy!
    Isnt it lovely sitting cozily by the tree :)
    Winter is here too...and I used burlap for my garland too :)
    Have a great week hun!

    Deborah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Your room looks so cozy and relaxing! Love the burlap garland, I used it as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Love the burlap. Off to get some today. And those photos are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Cindy-
    This is fabulous, so pretty! I'm sorry you had to work but it sounds like the family had a blast!
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Tree! Love the little top hats!
    Tammy :-)
    JUNK WILD

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely tree, I really like the hession garland (sorry we call burlap hession in Australia!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tree looks great! Merry Christmas!
    Theresa
    aka:tot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tree is so pretty and silvery and sparkly and your room looks so inviting to me. I would love to come over and hang out in here with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely! The character in old homes is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks absolutely enchanting! Enjoy your time sitting by the tree, put your feet up and relax!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in love with the burlap ribbon! Beautiful tree.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I love the burlap garland and your tree topper.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE your living room! I cant wait to see more of your blog:)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful winter wonderland look! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your tree is so cute~~ Love the top hats!! Sorry you had to miss out on the Christmas fun with your children!! I missed out on a lot because of working!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your tree! That top hat is too cute!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those top hats are so cute, and I am loving the burlap on the tree, think I need to add some to my tree...
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cindy, your tree is just beautiful! It looks so warm and sparkly and silvery!! Thank you for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday~ stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE that burlap garland, I used it too! Your home and tree is beautiful! Thanks for linking up with VIF!
    hugs,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  20. sooooo pretty! love all the silver and sparkle in your beautiful living room! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  21. So beautiful. Your tree is outstanding. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love your tree. The silver and burlap are a wonderful combination. Too bad you had to work, you're amazing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful tree and love the tree topper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments make me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails