Monday, December 27, 2010

Family Time!

I'm enjoying Christmas now that my big long stretch at work is over.... I get a few days off for New Years!
I hope you all are having a great holiday with your family and friends! We had a nice time visiting and having family over between my shifts. The girls are happy and got spoiled as usual!We baked, watched some favourite Christmas movies together (National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation....this pic, above is just as the squirrel jumps from the tree...classic!) and will do some fun stuff this week!
So, I will be checking in and out , but it will be slow on my part until the holidays are over.
I look forward to the New Year getting to know all my Blogland friends more!

Cindy
xo

2 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays Cindy!!
    Enjoy your time together with family and friends...so glad to have met you this year
    and I look forward to the new year in friendship with you :)

    With all my heart...Deborah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tree bench! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments make me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails