Friday, August 27, 2010

CHIPPY AND HIP!

Can you believe these cast iron pillars were left here by the previous owners??? Duh! When I seen they left them behind I was beyond happy! They are gorgeous! I love that they look so distressed and some rust shows through. Can you believe there are two? I bet it was because they couldn't move them, I know I almost gave myself a hernia moving them around!


This hook is so cool as well, very heavy and solid! You can hang anything there....


This I adore, so pretty, and I found an orange candle-stick that compliments the brick nicely!




This is crystals on the outdoor chandelier you'll see below.....I love how the rain makes it age, the rust is pretty coming through in spots...call me crazy!! I have two of them as well. It holds candles if you want, but I think it's pretty as is.




Here is the full monty.... Just lovely!!! Do you like how things look as they age outdoors? Or are you the shinny new kinda gal???
Enjoy your weekend, sunny skies here!!!
Cindy
xo




3 comments:

  1. Love them all! The last shot looks like a heart in the chandelier..love it! What great finds!
    Sunny here too and hot..enjoying it..you have a great weekend too!

    Deborah xoxo
    Thanks for your comments..I book them in the spring and enjoy them all summer!! (spa pedis)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Those pillars are AMAZING! love the "candle-ier" too!

    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outdoor chandy ~ very beautiful!

    Lisa@SuburbanRetreat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments make me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails