Friday, July 2, 2010

DOOR LOVE!

Look at these doors....just beautiful! I love the surround on this one , really makes the door stand out.I have always loved a Black door, so classic!!!




I love purple doors! This shade is close to mine. Very cool!

Nothing like an old country distressed farmhouse door.It never goes out of style!!


I love old hardware...looks so beautiful...I actually have a couple of these knobs in my house! Gorgeous! I love the detail in it!!!




This one is my favourite!!! It actually looks like my side door on my kitchen.Omg, its stunning.So casual and fitting with the house! I LOVE it!!!!
Do you have a fabulous door??? If so tell me about it, I'd love to see it!!!
Have a great day!!
Cynthia





1 comment:

  1. Cindy, lovin' the blog! Your house is incredibly beautiful, I am so envious! Keep on bloggin'! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments make me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails