Monday, September 20, 2010

Anthropologie Crush!


I love anything monogramed....these mugs are so me! I have some and I love them.


All I use is white bedding....plain and simple and the highest thread count I can afford!



I love silver and crystal hardware.... this one I have to have and can't wait to get it in my hands!



This is so pretty and I would love to have it by my kitchen sink...it says Pure and Good, how perfect!



I don't like alot of color, incase you didn't notice.........

And this apron would say me....if I had to choose! They have so many......one for every personality. What one would you choose? Do you love this store or what????? Anthropologie is now in Toronto an hr 15 away from me. I can go or not.....online shopping here I come!
Go check it out, you'll love it!
Cindy
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments make me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails