Friday, June 25, 2010

Shiver me Timbers!!!! My baby turns 6...

My daughter is obsessed with pirates! So today was finally her party...She had a blast and I'm sure the others did too.These were our loot bags and inside is everything a pirate should need. Very cute! We had the party at a place called,"PLAYSTREET", seems to be the happening place if your 5 or 6....fine by me!


This was my attempt at a centre piece....kids loved it...I had to dig into my halloween bin.


Awww, look at that smile! She was so happy....I wish she didn't have to grow up!!!


Mya, the birthday girl! Her actual birthday isn't until the 2nd of July! So, I can hold on to my 5 yr old a little longer!




And if you missed my other post about the invites, here they are again.....adorable and free from the internet!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments make me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails