Saturday, June 26, 2010

Monogram Love

I have a love for anything monogramed! I don't really know why....anyways, this is in Mya's room, not finished with the rest of the room completely....

Z is for Zoe...my 12 yr old....she wanted a red room, but I only allowed on one wall, color blocked it, and it just looks great!





The polka dots well, let me just say....I painted by hand....my OCD really kicked in here!!!


Mya has a really pretty room, but long and narrow like my dining room,a real challenge to decorate and balance. Pics to follow when I'm done!




There is Zoe, at her desk,drawing....doing what she loves,she wants to be an animator some day.She sits here for hrs!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments make me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails