Monday, April 18, 2011

Gallery Walls

Hello!

I have been admiring gallery walls on many blogs lately, here are a few of my favourites! I have to say I'm frightened of the idea of trying this, but just look at how stunning they are! It seems the more random and light hearted the approach , the more I like it. Maybe I've just been over thinking hanging things on my wall....



I love the fun additions added in.


Vintage looking Mirrors is an awesome idea!
A Chalkboard wall



I love this one so much! I seen it on blogland and can't remember who's it is, but" WoW," is all I have to say!
I want one of those (&) in the worst way...... and that wall color is to die for! If anyone knows please pass it along to me!!!


So, what is your favourite? Do you have a gallery wall? Would you consider one in your home? I will show you when I get my courage and ideas together! Wish me luck!


Have a great week Everyone!


Cindy

xo

2 comments:

  1. Yes Cindy they are gorgeous..I agree!
    I love them all but especially the chalkboard wall!!
    And that last one is beautiful!
    Im sure your design will be stunning...:)
    Happy Easter!!!

    Deborah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy,

    Just found your blog via Marley & Lockyer and the last picture you are wondering about is from Kasey Buick 'Lola B's' blog. Hope this helps. Will come back when I have a little more time to catch up on your postings.

    Your home looks lovely.

    Take care
    Janine
    XXOO
    Tasmania, Australia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments make me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails