Saturday, April 23, 2011

Final Preparations....

Hello Everyone!


I hope you are all getting excited for the Easter Bunny.I have been Busy all day cleaning, and checking my grocery list twice. Making sure I have everything I will need to prepare a feast for our families.







I wanted a simple, yet fun centrepiece for the table....I am happy with how it turned out! Some artificial turf, branches, beads , butterflies and tea-lites will do the trick. It took a little tweaking, as I am a bit of a perfectionist/anal, but I finally got the look I was after!


I went out to the yard to collect branches ,added my leftover butterflies and voila! I feel less is really more, and I love the rustic feel.








And I'm using my rainboot vase! Hello, ultra coolio....








I hung some on my chandelier too!!! Anymore, and I'm going overboard, so now I stop. Time to think about the Menu.










Can't wait to search for the Eggs in the morning with my little bunnies. How adorable is this? She can hardly wait.




Happy Easter To You All




Cindy





5 comments:

  1. Your kitchen is gorgeous! Happy Easter!Dropping from Stephanie Lynn's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the kitchen. I myself always wanted to fix up an older house. I will follow to watch your reno...very beautiful.
    Happy Easter to you and your family.
    Miss my gals from the hospital.
    Take care...Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks gorgeous including your little bunny!! :)
    Hope your Easter was beautful Cindy xo

    Deborah xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy I love what you have done with your decor! Your little bunny is a doll!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come and enter my very Fashionable Giveaway from the French Basketeer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Cynthia!! Nice to see you back over at Feathered Nest Friday! :) I love your decorations for Easter. The tree is darling~ as is the artificial grass~ your kitchen is gorgeous too. Thanks for sharing at FNF :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments make me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails