Saturday, January 29, 2011

Eat Cake!

I've been feeling a little stressed lately! I've been working at the hospital lots, too much really...It's busy, chaotic and stressful!

I've had to leave so many jobs for my hubby to attend to, like swimming lessons, skating, curling and ski-trips......uggh!

I have a 50th Anniversary gathering I've had to organize for my parents for Sunday.My Hubs birthday is tomorrow, and my daughter's birthday is next Thurseday. I feel overwhelmed with trying to get things done and done well. I don't want to dissapoint anyone. I am such a big whinner.Don't feel sorry for me, I'll be fine, I just need to vent. We all must have times like this, Right?!

So, over the next while I need to chill, take it day by day.......And eat lots of Cake! LoL...

Cindy
xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy: I'm now stressed (and eating cake at 8:30 a.m.) just hearing about your stress! Your schedule is so very hectic and thankfully you have a hubby who seems very willing and able to help out! You have a lot on your plate right now (make room for some cake), yes, and it is natural to feel overwhelmed! But ... here is the kicker. YOU ARE A WOMAN and just based on that simple fact, IT IS ALL GOING TO GET DONE! That's right, that is what we do! IT WILL GET DONE AND IT WILL ALL BE SUCCESSFUL! Don't forget your camera! xox
    Thinking of you ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments make me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails